The NHS England is running an International Recruitment campaign for General Practitioners. The IGPR program offers an unrivalled level of support to GP's wanting to return to the UK.
Are you a UK or EEA qualified GP, and have you been out of NHS practice for over 2 but less than 10 years? Do you now wish to return to work in England?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then now is a great time to move back! The I&R scheme provides a safe and supported route for qualified GP's to return to NHS general practice in England. It's tailored to meet your needs, experiences and personal commitments. It now also includes financial and practical support, including:
- Up to £18,000 relocation package towards your travel, transportation of belongings, temporary accommodation for when you first arrive etc.
- Commuting allowance of £500 for the first month in post
- Bursery of up to £3,500 a month whilst you are on a supervised placement
- Support towards Indemnity Insurance fees
- Free RCGP membership for a year
- Reimbursement of GMC registration and occupational health check fees
- Access to top up training and other educational support