Located in the fast-growing Canberra suburb is a well-planned suburb that offers a wide range of convenient amenities all within easy reach.
At this centre you will practice in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment where healthcare professionals (Specialists, Allied Health, Radiology, Pathology and more) work together to deliver seamless, coordinated care to patients.
Tailor your percentage of billings, choose between short or long-term contracts, and shape your practicing hours to fit your lifestyle. The flexibility is all yours. Supported by our team and the best facilities, you can focus on your patients – we’ll take care of the practice.
- Financially rewarding: Market-leading percentage of billings on offer. Care for a growing community including nearby retirement village residents.
- State-of-the-art medical centre: Brand new, purpose-built facility to help you deliver greater patient experience.
- Better care: Collaborate with experts in Pathology, Radiology, Allied Health and more.
- Attractive patient proposition: Strong bulk billing offering including extended hours attract a diverse range of patients.
- Continuous growth: We have a strong focus on clinical education and standards. You’ll have access to our accredited Training Institute to gain CPD points through our extensive clinical educational series.
- Clinical autonomy: Maintain full clinical independence. Our organization is today led by doctors, for doctors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- FRACGP, FACRRM, MRCGP CCT, FRNZCGP, MICGP
What Head Medical can do for you….
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.