New Adventure, New Lifestyle, New Zealand 2017
We have a number of exciting opportunity coming up for General Practitioners who are looking to relocate to cosmopolitan city of Christchurch on the South Island of New Zealand.
Christchurch, also known as the “Garden City” is the largest city in the South Island. It is the main transport hub for the Canterbury region offering a Domestic and International Airport, Bus Terminal and Rail Link. Widely known for its fantastic eateries, bars, shops and all manors of leisure pursuits, it offers everything from hot air ballooning, swimming with dolphins, mountaineering to skiing slightly further south. If you have a love for the great outdoors, where better to base yourself that in Christchurch.
Viewed as a gateway to the South Island, this beautiful city offers something for everyone.
We are working with a client who have a number of practices in the South Island. We are keen to speak with individuals who are looking to relocate to New Zealand.
- Forthcoming opportunities in Christchurch
- Multiple locations across the South Island
- Flexibility with the number of sessions worked
- Competitive salary and attractive relocation package
- Interested in speaking with GP’s traveling alone or GP Couples
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a friend and we place them! Click here for details