New Adventure. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for a General Practitioner for an exciting opportunity in a small practice in a seaside suburb of the stunning city of New Plymouth on the North Island of New Zealand. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of team that is committed to providing a warm & friendly environment for its patients and where you will help provide high quality Primary Care in the community.
This region is on the West Coast of the North Island and enjoys a temperate climate with warm summers and mild winters. The population of 104,000 enjoy life in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand. Situated mid-way between Auckland and Wellington, this region is one of those places in the world people visit, and find they never want to leave.
- Flexible with 6-9 session
- No After Hours or Weekend work
- Competitive salary & relocation package
- $18,500 per session/per annual (eg 10 sessions $185,000 pa)
- Fantastic opportunity to embrace that work-life balance
The small yet thriving city situated in between a majestic mountain with excellent winter sports and a rugged coastline with world-renowned surf, great career opportunities, arts, culture, cafes and outdoor living mean it's a fantastic place to work, live and play. The region is especially suited to anyone who loves the great outdoors or to families looking for family life and excellent schools and affordable housing. The temperate climate and high sunshine hours (3rd highest in NZ), combined with a welcoming and multicultural community makes Taranaki a great destination.
Information on Taranaki
Information on Education
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand.
There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page