New Year, New Lifestyle, New Zealand 2017
We have a unique and exciting opportunities in the Hawkes Bay Region for a General Practitioner who is looking to relocate to the famous Wine Region in the North Island of New Zealand.
The Hawkes Bay Region is set on the beautiful and famous coastline of the East Coast. It is only a 3.5 hours’ drive from New Zealand’s capital City Wellington, a 2 hours’ drive from the famous Lakes region, and a 3.5 hours’ drive from the North Island premier skiing destination, Mount Ruapehu.
- Traditional rural family practice
- Experience a remote, rural and relaxed lifestyle
- Competitive salary with excellent relocation benefits
- 1 in 6 on-call rota which will see you support in the evening & weekends.
- Exciting opportunity to be a GP with hands on clinical medicine & ED exposure in rural community
Hawkes Bay see's over 2,245 hours of sunshine each year and enjoys warm, dry summers. This district is the country’s oldest wine making region and is New Zealand’s leading producer of award winning red wines. To complement the sublime wines, it is further renowned as a gourmet destination for fresh seasonal food, exotic and organic meat, fruit and vegetables grown and processed in the bay. Country-style markets provide an opportunity for you to meet the growers and sample their wares.
Napier is also home to a world-class concentration of Art Deco architecture, fresh local produce and artisan food producers complemented by a vibrant arts scene and a rich Maori culture. The region also hosts a number of ‘must see’ events throughout the year. If you are seeking a laid back, friendly and cultural city, then this is it.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details