New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We have an exciting opportunity at a number of practices in the stunning Bay of Plenty area on the North Island of New Zealand.
The Bay of Plenty’s Oceanside location and temperate climate make it an extremely desirable place to live and work. The area is truly distinctive, offering golden beaches, bush clad mountains and lush farmlands, and encompassing a diverse range of rural and urban communities. Tauranga City is currently the firth largest city in New Zealand and is growing rapidly.
- Be part of a large Primary Care Group
- Experienced, enthusiastic General Practitioner required
- No overnight or on call commitment
- Enjoy the Kiwi Summer with a start date in early 2017
Tauranga is also one of the top spots for New Zealanders to holiday in New Zealand. It has an array of cafes, restaurants and shops as well as a beautiful beach and naturally heated salt water pools. You’ll find plenty to keep you occupied in the outdoors with dolphin tours, boat trips, big game fishing and more.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical Professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details
Check your eligibility for Medical Registration with Medical Council of New Zealand or ask us for advice