New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for General Practitioners for an exciting opportunity in the metropolitan city of Palmerston North on the North Island of New Zealand
Palmerston North is a major university city and is at the hub of key routes to the central North Island ski fields and river adventures. With only a 90 minutes scenic drive from Wellington or 2 hours from Taupo, this makes Palmerston North a great base to explore the North Island from.
- Immanent start day
- Be part of a large Primary Care Group
- Experienced, enthusiastic General Practitioners required
- 7-10 sessions available with a Competitive salary package
- Opportunities in General Practice & if you have a specialist interest in Urgent Care
Palmerston North is New Zealand’s 5th largest city & is home to a thriving musical scene with many national and international acts touring through the town, as well as there being many local acts performing regularly. There are also theatres and a thriving wine industry. Expect to spend a lot of time outside, because the area’s geography has inspired an exciting choice of mild, medium and wild adventures. Rafting, kayaking, horse trekking, mountain biking and rock climbing are just some of the things you can do.
Whatever the occasion or mood, there is a café, bar or restaurant to cater to your tastes. From a shot of espresso to a meal that combines the best of local produce, and everything in between.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a friend and we place them! Click here for details