Family run General Practice in the sub tropical, northern New South Wales, has an opening for an experienced GP to join their established team.
- 2 GPs for established practice
- Min of 60% billing with estimated minimum income of c$300,000 on 35 hours per week.
- Additional hours available
- Monday to Friday practice hours
- No out of hours unless want Visiting Medical Officer work.
- VMO work worth about $100k depending how much GP wants to work
- 10 consulting rooms
- On site pathology, dietician, hearing services, exercise psychologist and allied health
- Mixed billing practice
- Monday – Friday 8.30– 5.30
- UK trained GPs currently work in the practice
29 Primary Schools and 6 Secondary schools (government and Independent) plus TAFE campus in the town.
10 minutes from one of Australia's top surfing beaches and 2 hours from Gold Coast. Maclean is ideally situated to allow for weekends away in Sydney, Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Nearby airport flies regularly within Australia
If you are seeking a relaxed country town with amazing scenery and plenty to keep the family amused, call us for more information about Maclean.
This is paradise for surfers, so whether you are looking to take your first lesson or are mastering the waves already, the beaches along the North Coast are the perfect place to do so. If you prefer to stay out of the water, go horse-riding along Seven Mile Beach or wind down with a massage or yoga session at one of Byron’s many rainforest-fringed spas.
More about New South Wales
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself