Are you a GP who is considering your next career move... why not consider Napier in the heart of the Hawkes Bay region on New Zealand's North Island?
Head Medical is delighted to be working with a number of clinics in & around the Hawkes Bay region who are keen to welcome you to their team. The biggest motivation for considering making the move to this stunning region is that it offers a high quality of life along with it's relaxed & welcoming atmosphere.
Napier is best known for its Art Deco architecture which gives this city it's very own unique charm and is surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor enthusiasts are spoilt with the many national parks, conservations area's, beaches, mountains & forests to explore and the region is also world renowned for it's vineyards & wineries, making it an attractive locations if you are a wine enthusiast.
So, now that you are interested, just what can New Zealand offer you professionally:
- No geographical restrictions on where you can work
- Flexible working patters - Most GP work a 4day week
- Average number of patients seen per day is around 20-25
- Salaries can range from $160k-$220k & a lower tax rate of 33%
- Opportunities in central Napier practices & also down into Hastings
- Additional relocation support in the form of air fares, initial housing/car hire, lump sums of up to $10k
- Opportunities to explore & expand on any Special Interests you may have along with General Practice
If you are keen to hear more, we have assisted many Doctors in making their dream move to New Zealand and would be delighted to discuss with you further in the strictest of confidence.
Don't delay.... Get in touch today
Also, we offer a referral scheme which provides you with a cash reward of £500 if you recommend a doctor that we go onto place so spread the word with your friends and colleagues.