We have a very exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner who is looking to relocate to the coastal town of Whakatane, Eastern Bay of Plenty on the North Island of New Zealand.
- Part Time - 7 sessions
- Available start date of February 2018
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- 2-3 after hours shifts per year in the local A&M centre
The Bay of Plenty’s Oceanside location and temperate climate make it an extremely desirable place to live and work. The area is truly distinctive, offering golden beaches, bush clad mountains and lush farmlands, and encompassing a diverse range of rural and urban communities. Tauranga City is currently the firth largest city in New Zealand and is growing rapidly. It's laidback vibe, cafe culture makes it a popular, safe and family-friendly place to live and work.
If you have been working as a GP or Family Medicine Doctor in any of the following countries for 33 months out of the last 48 months, your experience and qualifications can be recognised for registration in New Zealand.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom or United States of America.
New Adventure? New Lifestyle? Why not make it New Zealand 2018
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
- Explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains, see dolphins, whales and native birds
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details