We are excited to get this opportunity for a General Practitioner in the highly popular and sought after location of Northland on the North Island of New Zealand.
- Start date early 2018
- Flexible with 6-10 session
- Competitive hourly rate & Benefits Package available
There are few places in the world that can match what Northland has to offer. A subtropical climate, clean fresh air, miles of beautiful coastline characterised by rocky headlands, sheltered harbours, sandy bays, mangrove flats, stunning off shore islands coupled with rolling green pastureland, wild primordial forests, limestone features and old volcanoes, make this environment a fascinating place to live and explore.
Northland is bounded to the west by the Tasman Sea, and to the east by the Pacific Ocean. The central district is dotted with the conical reminders of long extinct volcanoes, surrounded by sought after volcanic soils. The western coast is dominated by several long straight beaches, the most famous of which is Ninety Mile Beach.
If you have been working as a GP or Family Medicine Doctor in any of the following countries for 33 months out of the last 48 months, your experience and qualifications can be recognised for registration in New Zealand.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom or United States of America.
New Adventure? New Lifestyle? Why not make it New Zealand 2018
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
- Explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains, see dolphins, whales and native birds
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details