Are you looking for a doctor lead practice and a chance to offer patients holistic medical care in a family friendly setting?
- Earn 65% of billings – current doctors bill up to $15,000 per week
- Take over a fully established patient base from a departing GP and enjoy excellent earnings
- Flexible working hours over a seven day week
- Temporary accommodation on offer on arrival
Our client is looking for a GP in either a full or part time capacity to join the team and take over from a doctor who is retiring. They are a mixed billing practice and although the earning potential is excellent, they will offer you an income guarantee for the first month.
The practice is staffed by an experienced team of GPs and nurses backed by a competent and professional administrative team.
• Family Medicine • Aged Care • Home Visits • Nursing Home Care • Private Hospital Admissions • Personal Care • Skin Surveillance via Mole Scanning Photography • Aviation/Pilot Medicals • Diving & Hyberbaric Medicine • Sports Medicine • Occupational Medicine • Occupational Medicinal Examinations • Insurance Reports & Assessments.
They welcome applications from GPs with particular clinical interests and will help you develop clinics to support these. GPs who enjoy providing urgent care in a general practice environment will find a diverse range of presentations to manage.
To be eligible for this opportunity you will:
- Hold general of specialist registration with AHPRA
- Hold permanent residency or citizenship in Australia, or
- Have unlimited work rites in Australia through a spousal arrangement
Beaches, hiking, surfing, fresh local food and world-class events; from relaxation to adventure, Queensland's naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast has it all! With its sunshine, endless coastline, lush rainforests and easy smiles, it's a place where you will feel like a local from the moment you arrive.
Stretching from Caloundra in the south to Noosa up North and includes a rich tropical hinterland so you can choose to live on the coast on an acreage in the rain forest.
The region has access to excellent schools and infrastructure.
To find out more about this spectacular region visit: https://www.visitsunshinecoast.com/
What Head Medical can do for you:
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we have helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.