Registered Nurse Respiratory - 6month locum opportunity in Gibraltar
Head Medical are delighted to be are assisting with the recruitment of a registered nurse with solid experience in Acute Medicine to work in beautiful Gibraltar on a 6 month contract. If you have more than 2 years post qualifying experience and fancy a short adventure not too far from home, then the sunshine and blue waters of Gibraltar could be perfect for you.
- Registered Nurse (NMC only)
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience as
- Experienced in Respiratory is essential.
- Experience in CCU and Acute Medicine is desirable.
What we can offer:
- Salary from £27,731 to £37,029 per annum pro rata (based on years of reckonable service as a registered nurse within the NHS or equivalent).
- Rent free University Accommodation for the full duration
- Reimbursement of return flights.
Get in touch with Briony@HeadMedical.com to learn more and start your registration as an active locum with Head Medical.
**If this post isn't right for you at this time please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues who might be interested. We pay a referral fee for successfully placed candidates. T&C'S apply.**