Head Medical are seeking a General Practitioner to join a large industrial client in Bahrain you will work on rotation and be responsible to provide high-quality medical care on a 24/7 basis to both employees and patients.
£6000 per month (tax-free)
- Examine & treat patients to ensure a good medical outcome and high-level of patient satisfaction.
- Assess & treat company employees involved in industrial accidents to ensure a good outcome for the patient and minimize the loss of working time for the company.
- Treat patients in a competent and professional manner to minimize the level of patient complaint.
- Treat patients in an efficient manner in order to maximize patient throughput during daytime clinic sessions.
- To be a resident in the hospital for the duration of each shift or to ensure appropriate care is provided during rest breaks.
- Follow hospital policies pertaining to the handling of sharp objects in order to minimize industrial accidents such as needle stick injuries.
- Minimum medical qualification of MBChB or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of training and minimum of 2 years of general post graduate experience in the areas of accident & emergency, general medicine, general surgery, pediatrics etc.
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS Certificate is a must.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.