New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017.
We are looking for a General Practitioner for a unique opportunity to provide Locum Service to the South Canterbury Region of New Zealand on the stunning South Island.
The South Canterbury Region boasts a population of around 55,000 people. It includes the main city of Timaru which is located approximately halfway between Christchurch and Dunedin on the east coast which also acts as a link to a number of picturesque towns and smaller rural settlements.
- Embrace that work life balance
- Commence in early 2017 and enjoy the Kiwi summer
- Competitive salary & relocation package
- As this is Locum Work, you will have the opportunity to work in both urban & rural practices
- Stunning scenery and a wide array of diverse wildlife on your doorstep
The region is one of the only places in the world where, within two hours of an international airport you can ski at a world class alpine resort, play golf, bungy jump, go rafting, mountain biking, wind surfing, whale watching and visit world-class vineyards and gardens. Regional highlights include New Zealand’s highest peak, Aoraki Mount Cook, the picturesque bays and seaside villages of Banks Peninsula, whale watching in the leading eco-tourism destination of Kaikoura, relaxing in hot pools at Hanmer Springs and hiking in National Parks to name but a few.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand.
There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains, see dolphins, whales and native birds
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details