New Adventure. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for General Practitioners to work at a practice in the heart of the community in the stunning town of Taupo on the North Island of New Zealand.
Taupo is an ideal location if you are looking to achieve that wholesome New Zealand life/work balance. Not only is it a busy holiday destination with bustling cafes and restaurants, it is situated on the shores of a stunning clean fresh water lake which is the largest in the Australasia.
- Competitive Salary package
- Full time General Practitioner required
- Suitable for a sole traveling GP or a GP couple
- Participation in out of hours & weekend roster required
Taupo needs no introduction and lets the breathtaking landscape do all the talking. It has a small airport 8km to the south of the town on the eastern shores. Scheduled flights are operated by a number of difference carries & it is becoming increasing popular due to the close proximity to world-renowned trout fishing, golf, hunting, and skiing. It is also a fantastic location for anyone who has a love for the outdoors. A gorgeous lakeside setting that doubles as the sky diving capital of New Zealand, midway between Auckland and Wellington, the central location makes it an excellent base for exploring the attractions of the North Island. There are numerous adventure sports to get involved in or if you prefer to take it a bit easier there are lots of amazing lakes and beaches to explore.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand.
There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page