New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for a General Practitioner as we have an exciting opportunity at a practice close to the stunning city of Nelson which sits on the shores of the Tasman Bay on the South Island of New Zealand.
Nelson sits at the top north-west corner of the South Island. It is the sunniest region in New Zealand earning the nickname ‘Sunny Nelson’ with an annual average total of over 2400 hours of sunshine. It boasts a geography which captures everything from the long golden beaches to untouched forests and rugged mountains.
- Commencement date of July 2017
- Embrace that New Zealand work life balance
- Competitive salary & remuneration package
- Part time of Full time opportunity with 7-10 session considered
Nelson is surrounded by mountains on three sides with the Tasman Bay on the other . The region is the gateway to Abel Tasman National Park, Kahurangi National Park, Lakes Rotoiti and Rotoroa in the Nelson Lakes National Park. For those of you who are caving enthusiasts, there are several prominent cave systems around Takaka Hill & Mounts Owen & Arthur which hold the largest & deepest explored caverns in the southern hemisphere.
Nelson is also home to twenty eight boutique wineries, thriving local arts and crafts scene. Each year, the city hosts events popular with locals and tourists alike such as the Nelson Arts Festival & The Annual Wearable Art Awards.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical Professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife as you explore the great outdoors
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details