New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017.
We are looking for a General Practitioner for a unique opportunity in the stunning Otago Region on the South Island of New Zealand.
Dunedin is one of the largest cities in the South Island and is well known for its heritage and hospitality. It is also known as the Edinburgh of New Zealand and is world renowned as the University City. It has a lovely feel to it and it can feel like home to anyone. The city boasts many beautiful buildings which reflect the importance of its history to New Zealand.
- Embrace that work life balance
- Commence in early 2017 and enjoy the Kiwi summer
- Flexible working patterns available with minimal on-call cover
- Remuneration package with a percentage based salary available
- Strong real estate market & affordable housing to suit everyone's taste & style
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife
The picturesque harbour boasts the Blue Penguin's, Seals, Sea lions & the surrounding hills are home to the Hasst tokoeka which is one of New Zealands rarest kiwi birds. There is plenty to do in this city. From the excellent restaurant and café culture, brilliant shopping and fashion industry to the vibrant arts and entertainment scene. A brand new and extremely impressive stadium which was purpose built for the Rugby World Cup 2011, now plays host to a myriad of sporting and music events. Add to this is the spectacular scenery (as seen in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit films) and diversity of leisure time opportunities available in the region which will ensure you have plenty to enjoy. Whether that is mountain biking, hiking surrounded by stunning wine country and lakes or traveling to Queenstown and Wanaka for skiing and adventure pursuits, you’ll soon realise why the region’s population is growing as more and more people chose to make it home.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical Professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details