New Year. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for a General Practitioner for a unique opportunity in the heart of a rural community in the stunning South Taranaki Region on the North Island of New Zealand.
Taranaki is a region on the West Coast of the North Island and enjoys a temperate climate with warm summers and mild winters and is one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand.
Situated mid-way between Auckland and Wellington, this region is one of those places in the world people visit and find they never want to leave. From the majestic mountain with excellent winter sports, rugged coastline with world-renowned surf to the arts, culture, cafes and outdoor living mean, it's a fantastic place to work, live and play.
- No On-Call requirements
- Competitive Salary package
- Rural, Community Trust Practice
- Suitable for a sole traveling GP or a GP couple
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a GP or GP couple who are looking to have the freedom & variety of working at rural practices it the heart of the South Taranaki Region. You will be a welcome addition to a close knit team that is committed to providing a warm & friendly environment for its patients in the community.
The region is especially suited to anyone who loves the great outdoors or to families looking for family life and excellent schools and affordable housing. The temperate climate and high sunshine hours (3rd highest in NZ), combined with a welcoming and multicultural community makes Taranaki a great destination.
Information on Taranaki
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand.
There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details