Head Medical are currently seeking an ambitious GP who would love to live and work in the beautiful setting of Georgetown Grand Cayman (I mean who wouldn’t?). The clinic are well established, however Family Medicine will be new to them and therefore you would be expected to help shape this service.
Working hours will generally be Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 8am -1pm (every second Sat), however these are subject to change.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Full registration in General Medical Practice.
- Minimum of ten (5) years’ experience with providing GP services.
- Registration and Qualification: Applicants must be fully registered as a Health Practitioner in Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, or United States of America and hold a valid qualification.
- You must be registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of the Cayman Islands.
- Following the successful completion of probation 6 months), the candidate will become eligible to receive 25% commission paid quarterly for generated billing/sales, excluding but not limited to, blood laboratories, vaccines and imaging studies, exceeding KYD $30,000.
- 20 vacation days per annum.
- 5 CME days per annum.
- Health and Pension, as per the Cayman Islands Labour Law.
For more information please contact Martin on 01312405285 or at Martin@headmedical.com