Head Medical are currently recruiting a General Practitioner / Osteopath to join a well-established clinic in Bermuda. Within this position Doctors will take a holistic approach to medicine and strive to heal the body by aligning all bodily systems. They will also use manipulative techniques to treat patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking detailed patient histories and asking a range of questions to determine the root cause of illnesses and injuries.
- Performing palpations and using a variety of movements to help diagnose illnesses.
- Using manipulative therapy to correct and treat issues related to the muscles, bones, and other systems in the body.
- Using x-rays, MRI scans, and other diagnostic aids to treat patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups and monitoring patients’ progress.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the medical field by attending conferences and expanding professional networks.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals and seeking advice where appropriate.
- Developing treatment plans and providing medical advice to patients and their caregivers or family.
- Prescribing medicine and performing surgery if necessary.
- Establishing rapport with patients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Board Certification within Family Medicine
- Experience within in Osteopathic Medicine
- Current certification BLS or ACLS
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and knowledge of clinical database.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to keep meticulous records of all patients and procedures.
- The ability to follow instructions, but also think independently.
- Dedication to excellence in the field of Vascular Surgery.
For more information on this position please contact Martin Merrick at firstname.lastname@example.org