- Opportunity for a Gastroenterologist with interest in supporting our growing interventional endoscopy service
- Fixed Term role available immediately until end 0f 2023
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team in the Gastroenterology department
An excellent opportunity exists in Auckland within the Gastroenterology department. Demand for Gastroenterology outpatient and endoscopy services is consistently high and therefore we are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic Specialists to expand our Gastroenterology services. You will need to be able to perform ERCPs independently.
In this position you will be involved in training registrars and be involved in the recently started bowel screening service.
The employer is one of the largest public healthcare providers in New Zealand with four specialist teaching hospitals.
As the ideal candidate, you will be either registered or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. Please note, you will be required to provide source verification of your qualifications for your registration application.
What you require for this role:
- FRACP or equivalent and vocational registration in New Zealand
- Specialist accreditation in endoscopy recognised by the NZ Gastroenterology Society
- Trained in General Internal Medicine
- Ability to function as an autonomous consultant in a teaching hospital
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.