Head Medical are currently recruiting for a growing independent healthcare provider, serving residents of Winnipeg, Manitoba! Their medical clinic has a state-of-the-art electronic medical records system, allowing their physicians and staff to provide patients with timely care. As they grow and add new locations, their team of healthcare providers are continuing to expand. This will allow the network of clinics to expand to other areas of Winnipeg also.
Fee split – 70%/30%
- Average earnings – between $300,000 - $400,000 (after split)
- Be part of a multi-discipline healthcare team including specialists
- Using Web-based patient software giving you better flexibility
In order to be comparable to with the College of Family Physicians you MUST hold MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, CCFP or American Board of Family Medicine. These must have been obtained through a vocational training scheme such as CCT (UK).
- Step 1 - Register with https://physiciansapply.ca/
- Step 2 - Upload your MRCGP or equivalent, CCT, Medical Degree to be verified.
- Step 4 - Apply for CCFP through the college of Family Physicians for Canada
- Step 5 - Apply for a Provisional licence with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- Step 6 – Apply for work permit / Permanent Residency
It is worth noting that during the registration process of gaining licensure in Manitoba you will not have to complete MCCQE Part 1 or Part 2.
For more information please contact Martin at Martin@HeadMedical.com or on 01312405285.