Head Medical are currently recruiting for Family Physicians in Vancouver to join a very established group of clinics. Here you will be very well remunerated with a 70%/30% split allowing you to earn up to $400,000 Canadian dollars per year. Working in Canada allows doctors to have much more time for family life whilst significantly increasing their earnings.
In order to be eligible to work in British Columbia you must be willing to complete the following:
- Step 1 - Register with https://physiciansapply.ca/
- Step 2 - Upload your MRCGP or equivalent, CCT, Medical Degree to be verified.
- Step 3 - Apply for the MCCQE Part 1 exam https://mcc.ca/examinations/mccqe-part-i/
- Step 4 - Apply for CCFP through the college of Family Physicians for Canada
- Step 5 - Apply for a Provisional licence with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
- Step 6 – Apply for work permit / Permanent Residency
In order to be comparable to with the College of Family Physicians you MUST hold MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, CCFP or American Board of Family Medicine. These must have been obtained through a vocational training scheme such as CCT (UK).
For more information please contact Martin at Martin@HeadMedical.com or on 01312405285.