Are you thinking of a taking up a new challenge in your career? Would you like to improve your salary and work/life balance? This is an incredible opportunity to join a respected, international private group in Shenzhen. The hospital already has established institutional collaborations with renowned medical institutions all over the world, including one of the top 10 hospitals in the US.
What's on offer?
- Challenge to fulfill your ambitions to advance your career
- Opportunity of make a meaningful impact in health care in China
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- Research, teaching and Academic opportunities
- Continuous support with professional development – CME allowance and leave
- Salary package is fantastic with a host of employee benefits
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Relocation support
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Health insurance benefits are 100% paid for by employer for doctor and family
- Paid annual leave
- 2 or 3 year contract with option to renew
- Lower cost of living than Europe/UK
What's the role?
Offering first step medical advice and comprehensive care for the safeguard of patients' health, you will be responsible for examining, diagnosing and treating acute and chronic diseases and injuries in an outpatient setting. Inpatient services are also offered if this is something you may also be interested in working in, please let your recruiter know at the time of applying.
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
Board Certified/Board Eligible (or equivalent) in Family Medicine
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK English and Chinese (all dialects and levels considered)
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.