- Most famous private healthcare provider in China
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- You can travel to Hong Kong in under an hour
- Support with medical licensing process
- Support staff who speak English
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary package - 160,000 - 200,000 UK Pounds equivalent depending on experience
- Lower cost of living than the UK so you can enjoy a very high standard of living
- Low tax rate of CIRCA 15%
- 40 hour working week
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependents
- Relocation support including flights, employment pass etc
Shenzhen is a sprawling metropolis with around 12 Million Inhabitants, including around 30,000 foreigners or ex-pats. The city is known for being an electronics hub and for being very close to Hong Kong. The cost of living here is lower than in Shanghai and Beijing so your CNY will go a lot further.
Shenzhen is also a dynamic and modern city that is often classed as China’s most sustainable city which through it’s initiatives to cut carbon emissions, now has ninety percent of taxi population as electric cars. There is also a thriving book, music and cultural scene in this boom town.
With lots of international schools, high-quality accommodation on offer and lower taxes than other cities in China, this cutting-edge city really has a lot to offer those thinking of making a move to Asia.
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore, Korea or Taiwan
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Physicians of South Africa
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.