Head Medical are working closely with Bermuda to recruit nurses who have experience within the Emergency Department. This is a great opportunity to live and work abroad while still developing your skills in Accident & Emergency.
Bermuda is renowned for its high standard of living, beaches and outdoor lifestyle. From sandy beaches to its crystal clear waters and coral reefs, this location has lots to offer anyone considering a move to one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the Western world. Bermuda offers excellent working conditions and a good work life balance. You must be willing to relocate for a minimum of two years and have solid A&E experience.
- Minimum salary of $75000
- Low tax rates of circa 6%
- Generous relocation package of $3000
- Subsidised accommodation for 3 months
- Health insurance and Life assurance
- Qualified & Registered Nurse with the appropriate governing body i.e. NMC
- Minimum 2 years post graduate nursing experience in Accident & Emergency
- Nursing degree
- Current certifications in ACLS, BAL and PALS
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
If you would like to learn more about this role and location please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your CV