This well established practice based under an hour from the Sunshine Coast is putting out the call for an enthusiastic GP to join their busy practice. Incoming doctors will be supported by an experienced team of caring and friendly general practitioners who have helped build a practice that has become a community favourite.
This role is ideally suited to a GP who has a keen interest in Women's and Children's health. With flexible hours available and minimal weekend work, the position is perfect for GP parents who are juggling the demands of family life!
About the practice:
· Experienced owners and operators within general practice
· Excellent practice management support
· Patient population includes young and established families, some elderly patients
· Mixed billing clinic
· On-site skin cancer clinic
· On-site pathology, physiotherapy and dental
About the role:
· 65% of billings – high proportion of private billings
· Minimum income guarantee available for the first three months
· Monday to Friday 8am – 5 pm and Saturday 9.30 am-12.30 pm (shared roster)
· Ongoing training provided for GPs looking to expand areas of interest
· GPs with an interest in Women and Children's health will be highly regarded and quick to build their patient base
What we think makes this a great job:
· Friendly team with a strong focus on patient care
· Flexible hours – perfect for working mums and dads
· Opportunity to develop an area of interest with support from the practice
About the area:
Boasting a year round average temperature of 25 degrees, escape to Australia's north and enjoy a slower pace of life. Hike the Hinterlands, surf the beaches, traipse the rain forests or treat yourself to a weekend getaway on one of the neighbouring resort islands! There are endless activities to keep you busy!