As a GP in Bathurst, You will benefit from:
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open contracts
- Lucrative earning potential - $300k+
- Establish yourself quickly; existing patient base & growing
- Full admin and nursing support; highly respected GPs
- Opportunity to be involved in medical education if desired
- Great lifestyle opportunity - no after hours or on call
About the Medical Centre:
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced GP to commence full time & be part of a dynamic team in our established & premium medical facility in Bathurst.
Located on the grounds of Charles Sturt University, this custom built state-of-the-art practice features spacious modern consulting rooms, a large treatment room, a dedicated procedure room and a wide range of allied health services to include: orthopaedics, urology, breast surgery and general surgery.
This is an accredited teaching & training practice with a growing reputation for providing quality primary health care.
Bathurst is a regional city in Western NSW that is rich in history and culture. Home to over 40,000 people, Bathurst boasts well respected schools, Charles Sturt University campus and is home to Mount Panorama racing circuit and a large procedural base hospital + local private hospital.
- Family friendly location in a vibrant regional city
- Modern shopping centre; cafes & restaurants
- Highly regarded public & private schools
- Affordable housing
- Close to Orange & Mudgee; 21/2 hours to drive to Sydney
- A specialist medical qualification
- DWS Available
What Head Medical can do for you….
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.