GP DWS Opportunity under 60 mins from Melbourne's CBD
A caring and supportive bulk billing medical clinic offering the highest standard of medical care from a strong team of GPs and allied health professionals. The team is also aligned with the idea of staying well and the prevention of illness via an active, healthy lifestyle.
Their GP service is supplemented by a podiatrist, diabetes educator, dietitian and physiotherapist.
This clinic also offers onsite pathology.
With a highly experienced practice manager, full time nursing support and skilled reception team offer excellent support to GPs practicing at the centre.
In addition, the clinic is an easy drive from the Melbourne CBD travelling against the traffic.
- We are looking for friendly, engaging General Practitioners who are focused on quality of patient care, professionally presented and have good communication skills. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to chat with you further.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (part time or full time)
- Work/life balance with a consulting roster to suit your personal lifestyle
- Opportunity to earn a significant income
- No after-hours/on-call commitment
- Nursing support full time
- On site pathology and allied health services
- The opportunity to teach and mentor the next generation of general practitioners
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm
What Head Medical can do for you…
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.