Two opportunities are available in the spectacular Lakes Region of New Zealand for Doctors with the following specialties:
- General Physician with subspecialty interest in Endocrinology
- General Physician with subspecialty interest in Respiratory
- Full time General Physician
The roles involve a commitment to inpatient and outpatient work. You will work with 10 other physicians the majority of whom have subspecialty interests. You will be supported by administrative and junior medical staff.
What’s on offer?
- Total package circa NZ$180,000 - $300,000 pa (approx. £93,000 - £155,000 pa), depending on level of experience
- Includes base salary range NZ$158,141 - $230,000 pa
- Includes NZ$16,000 CME Allowance pa + 10 days leave pa to attend conferences
- Relocation assistance available
And the lifestyle and location are ideal:
If you’re not familiar with this part of New Zealand, Rotorua and the lakes region is visually stunning and an area of unique natural beauty and geothermal activity, offering a great outdoors lifestyle, perfect for taking advantage of the region’s hot summers and mild winters.
There are 13 different lakes in the immediate area and easy road access to the rest of the North Island and Auckland, so day trips to the beaches in the East and to the seasonal ski slopes in the West are only an hour away by car. Although this location is a small city (population 59,000), it’s vibrant and has a huge tourist and adventure sports industry that drives the local economy and welcomes tourists from all over the world, all year round.
It’s a mountain bike haven, with amazing trails and events, but you can also enjoy whitewater rafting, paddle boarding, ziplining, parasailing, sailing, kayaking, hillwalking, hiking, golfing and leisure parks. There is a domestic airport with daily flights to Auckland International Airport, making connections to/from Rotorua really easy.
Find out more about the Rotorua Lifestyle here
Please get in touch with Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your cv