This is a senior position for a committed consultant/staff specialist of child and adolescent psychiatry to work as the "Statewide Specialty Director" of Tasmania.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead in the strategic development and operations of mental health services across the state.
- Develop and implement policy to ensure the delivery of a first class service in line with legislation and strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key government and NGO stakeholders.
- Identify and improve quality and risk management strategies.
- Work collaboratively with hospital operations, primary care, nursing etc.
- Work as a practising clinician with 0.5 FTE allocated to administrative duties.
- Participate in an on-call roster.
You will have:
- Experience in the management of a mental health service.
- High level communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Deep understanding of quality improvement principles.
- Experience of managing finances, people & other resources in complex multi-disciplinary environments.
For detailed information about the Tasmanian industrial agreement detailing remuneration and the position please contact Alasdair Spinner on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp or e: email@example.com