Closing date 15th May 2019
- Enjoy the relaxed, laid back West Australian coastal lifestyle.
- Competitive package up to AUD470k pa plus additional benefits, depending on experience.
- Fantastic job scope - opportunity to make a major contribution to a service enjoying major investment.
If you dream of living by pristine beaches and enjoying an idyllic lifestyle of sun, white sands, winter temps of 20 degrees, healthy cafes and seafood restaurants whilst leading a mental health care service in a regional context, then this could be the job for you!
With a population of 40k and a larger catchment population of 75k+ the town has excellent schooling options and full amenities for good living - for families, couples and singles.
Plus, Perth International airport is only a 45 min flight from here. Perth now has direct 15.5hr flights to London, direct flights to the Gulf and you can fly to Bali in three hours and Singapore in just under 5.
This mental health service is enjoying significant state and federal investment. Construction of a new inpatient unit is underway and a step up step down facility is also being built.
You will have a full time consultant psychiatrist, a clinical registrar (psychiatry), a registrar trainee (psychiatry) reporting to you.
You will be further supported by visiting medical officers (consultants), locums and a talented multidisciplinary team
- Award winning regional hospital.
- Awazing sunsets over the Indian ocean!
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
- Generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Additional professional and location based allowances.
The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to : clinical, leadership, clinical governance, teaching and promotion of mental health issues in the regional community.
If you do not hold FRANZCP, and are applying from overseas you must have completed your specialist training in either UK, Ireland, NZ, Canada or USA to be eligible for positive accreditation by RANZCP.
Further, you must be collaborative in nature and have had solid experience in contemporary psychiatric care. You will have experience leading a multidisciplinary team and be empathetic to working within a multicultural context.
For more information about this location, job, regional and the RANZCP assessment process please call Alasdair Spinner on +441312405276 or email@example.com or Message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964