Time to take a leap?
- Approx. AU650k per annum plus additional allowances (dependent on experience) and accommodation benefits.
- Explore some of the world's most ancient landscapes - gorges, waterfalls, rock pools etc.
- Sail, kayak, fish, dive, snorkel along a beautiful coastline.
- Make a visible and lasting difference to mental health care in this amazing region.
- Learn about indigenous culture and develop an interest in indigenous mental health.
- Enjoy the responsibility of clinical governance and leadership in respect to clinical service delivery.
This amazing job and location will appeal to experienced Consultant Psychiatrists looking for an adventure. It will also appeal to those interested in making a genuine and lasting contribution to mental health care whilst being well remunerated.
As well as FRANZCPs, this position is open to experienced Consultant Psychiatrists who have completed their specialist training in any of the following countries: UK, Eire, New Zealand, USA , Canada or South Africa (this is a RANZCP requirement).
Importantly, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Capacity to provide clinical leadership within a multi-disciplinery team context.
- Ability in the implementation and evaluation of clinical governance systems.
- Experience and enthusiasm in undergrad and postgrad teaching.
- A commitment to professional development.
- High level communication skills.
Applicants with experience working in all or some of the following will be highly regarded:
- cross-cultural contexts
- with indigenous peoples.
- in remote and rural environments.
- Child and Adolescent psychiatry.
Maybe its time to explore.
For more information about this sensational work opportunity or if you are simply only interested at this stage in more general information about Australia please call Al Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org