Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of an experienced nurse to the beautiful Islands of Turks and Caicos. This is a 2-year post, which can be extended if you want to stay longer.
Turks & Caicos is a beautiful group of 40 Islands surrounded by turquoise sea and white sandy beaches nestled in the Caribbean. It is a British overseas territory and has offshore tax free status. You will find there a large ex pat community with nationalities including Canadian, American, British, French, Haitian, Dominican and Scandinavian. Turks & Caicos has excellent weather all year round with temperatures from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius. If you are keen to utilise your specialist knowledge and skills in an idyllic location, this location is one to consider.
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience
- Ideal experience with dialysis nursing
- Hold relevant Nursing Council Registration
- Nursing Degree
- Fluent English language skills
- BLS/ACLS certificate
- European/UK/US/Canadian citizens (due to travel restrictions)
Salary & Benefits
- TAX FREE salary plus allowances – CIRCA 58,000 USD per annum
- Accommodation and utility allowances (paid in cash and included in above)
- 3 months accommodation on arrival
- Low cost Health insurance
- Flights at start and end of contract PLUS return flights for you and your family for your annual vacation.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.