An exciting opportunity is now available for a Consultant Stroke Physician to work in a forward thinking, passionate team based in East Kent.
The East Kent Stroke Service provides 24-hour IV thrombolysis and has successfully treated over 1200 cases. The service is supported by:
- One of the first examples of horizontal telemedicine.
- A seven-day neurovascular TIA service offers designated same day MRI/CEMRA, including on weekends.
- Rapid Access Carotid Endarterectomy (RACE) is operational, with a published median delay to surgery of 3 days.
- Carotid stenting takes place in house with IA intracranial therapies planned for the next year.
- Early supportive discharge with Neuro ICT in reaching to the combined inpatient rehabilitation services, compliment the hyper acute end of the pathway.
If successful you will form part of the Trust wide thrombolysis service and coexistent neurovascular clinic rota supported by Stroke Physicians and Neurologists.
To be considered for this unique opportunity you must:
- Have registration with the General Medical Council (GMC). Or be eligible within 6 months of interview.
- Hold Specialist registration with the GMC. Or be within 6 months of achieving this through CCT or CESR at time of interview.
- Hold extensive experience in Stroke Medicine.
Salary will follow NHS pay scales and be from £82,096 up to £110,683 dependent on experience. This job is subject to a police check. Those who require a Tier 2 visa will be considered as well as those looking for part time.
If you are interested to learn more get in touch with Allison on 0131 240 5287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**If this post isn't right for you at this time please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues who might be interested. We pay £500 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.**