£20,000 joining bonus!
As part of a major expansion of Respiratory services, this hospital in Margate are looking for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine.
You will be joining a team of 11 consultants, 1 Respiratory Nurse Consultant, 7 Nurse specialists (sleep, lung cancer, NIV), in-patient Respiratory practitioner team and a fully equipped Respiratory Physiology department.
- £20,000 welcome bonus
- Easily accessible hospital
- Walking distance from the famous Margate Beach
- Work/life balance promoted
Some information on the role:
- You will have extensive General Respiratory experience with expertise in Pleural, ILD, Allergy or Lung cancer.
- If you have sub-speciality interests you’re welcome and will be accommodated.
- Applicants interested in Respiratory Medicine with interests in Intensive care, Infectious diseases or acute medicine will be welcome.
- Weekly EBUS and Pleural list (including IPC insertion).
- The role will include covering the acute ward as well as the in-reach service. There has been a recent substantial increase in the number of respiratory nurses to support both inpatient and outpatient respiratory service.
- The sleep and domiciliary NIV service is one of the largest in the country and following a successful business case recently, has seen an expansion in the staff supporting this large service.
- Full GMC Registration
- Specialist Registration or will obtain within 6 months of interview date
- In depth expertise in at least one specialist field