These positions would suit a Consultant Psychiatrist who would thrive in a regional lifestyle in one of the most beautiful parts of New South Wales.
The region is diverse and sits on the Northern NSW Coastland and inland from there. There are beautiful rainforests and some of the most stunning beaches on the east coast. There are cosmopolitan centres of population that have unique cultures that embrace the amazing lifestyles on offer. There is a domestic airport, and the Gold Coast is 1-1.5hr drive and Brisbane just over 3hr drive if you need to fly international.
If you have children, there is a rich mix of excellent private and government schools as well as a climate and lifestyle perfect for your kids to enjoy life.
The positions on offer range across acute adult inpatient, acute community assessment, adult continuing community care and old age psychiatry.
The service has a strong emphasis on 'Trauma Informed Care and Recovery'.
You must have:
- FRANZCP or have completed specialist training in either the UK, NZ, Ireland, USA, Canada or South Africa.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Consultant/Specialist work experience.
- Experience in ECT.
- Experience in clinical governance.
- Willingness to work in Old Age Psychiatry and/or Consultation Liaison Psychiatry.
- First class communication skills and a collaborative way of working.
Sound like you?
Before you apply it is very important that you understand the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry assessment process. To find out about this, more job and location information please call Al Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 for a friendly and informal chat. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org