How does a new Consultant Psychiatrist post in the heart of London sound?
This NHS Trust specialises in caring for a diverse population with a wide range of physical and mental health needs. You'll be working with a population who have over 100 first-languages in a catchment area of deprivation and affluence, giving you a true chance to make a real difference to everyone. The trust are always innovating and looking for ways to improve care.
- 32-34 days annual leave dependent on years of NHS service
- NHS Leadership Academy - developing leaders of the future
- Regular opportunities to discuss flexible working
- Provide senior clinical advice and support to the daily triage, MDT and other regular clinical team meetings.
- Ensure that all referrals are triaged daily and responded to in a timely way
- Assessment of new patients and clinical supervision of assessments carried out by other team members.
- Review complex needs patients to ensure appropriate care packages are put in place
- Mental Health Act related-work
- Domiciliary visits to provide assessment and treatment services as a member of the CMHT
- GMC registration and licence to practice (or eligibility)
- Included on Specialist register GMC (or within 6 months)
- Approved Clinician Status (or within 3 months)
Westminster is an inner London area with a mixed, diverse population committed to a high spend on mental health services. Westminster adult mental health service provides a range of mental health services for adults across the age range within the community and in hospital settings. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and The River Thames are some of the iconic, world-famous landmarks nearby.
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch immediately.