The benefits and rewards of this unique General Adult Psychiatrist position include, but are not limited to:
- Living in arguably Australia's most stunning environment - TASMANIA, the 'Apple Isle'!
- Exceptional climate - no extreme heat or cold. Average summer temp 23 degrees
- Up to AU390,000 per annum.
- 38hr week contract.
- A lifestyle focused on the most important things - work to live, not the other way around.
- No traffic. No polluted air. Just sensational living.
- Amazing food and wine produce.
In this position your contribution will be to provide first class comprehensive general adult and community psychiatric care. In doing so, you will also be a key stakeholder to all mental health professionals, GPs and other health care providers in respect to the assessment and care of patients. You will also be asked to supervise medical staff.
This position is open to psychiatrists trained outside of Australia. Applicants who have completed specialist training in (no order of preference) Ireland, UK, NZ, USA, Canada or South Africa will be highly considered.
If you are an overseas trained psychiatrist applying, it is critical you meet this criteria:
- You completed specialist training in either NZ, UK (not CESR) Eire, Canada, South Africa or USA.
- You have a minimum of 2.5 years experience as a consultant.
- You have completed a training post of at least 6 months in CAMHS in your basic or advanced training.
- Hold MRCPsych (or equivalent).
- Enjoy regional and rural psychiatry.
If you meet this criteria for positive assessment by RANZCP and are interested in this unique position in an amazing part of the world please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For more salary, job, location, service information please call Alasdair on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp : https://wa.me/447502244964