- 12 month contract for a FRANZCP.
- Get involved in postgrad psychiatry program as a teacher and supervisor.
- Lucrative annual package including regional allowance.
This is an amazing opportunity for a FRANZCP with strong interests in indigenous mental health and rural psychiatry to deliver first class psychiatric care to the Katherine region of the Northern Territory. You will be tasked with assessing and managing inpatients and outpatients. Experience in community and inpatient psychiatry is therefore essential with an ability to work in a transcultural context,
Teaching is also key in this post so you must enjoy passing on your skills and experience to med students, team members and colleagues etc.
Other criteria include:
- Experience in education, training, program and service development.
- Experience in the fields of psychiatric theory and/or research, or mental health planning or legislation development.
FRANZCP applicants with experience in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health will be highly considered.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 131 240 5276.