This location is a city on the coast of Queensland, close to the Great Barrier Reef. Lagoons and islands just off the coast provide a habitat for rich marine life. The sub-tropical climate, beaches to the north and south present lifestyle opportunities for singles, couples or families. Life here is easy: no awful commute to work or freezing weather.
You can secure the house of your dreams by the beach, with a pool etc. and live in a city with a population of approx. 100k people that is well connected to the rest of Australia and the region.
- Salary AU380-440k dependent on experience.
- 40 hour week.
- New hospital, inpatient and outpatient facilities - spacious, clean and first class.
- Friendly team and community.
- Rich choice of state and private schooling.
- Largest regional economy in Queensland.
You will join a committed, positive and progressive team of Consultant Psychiatrists. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Continuous quality and safety improvement initiatives.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team, providing direct clinical care and treatment to clients and families.
- Assess patients and guide the MDT in terms of recovery.
- Participate in the on-call roster.
- Undertake outreach work to more remote areas.
Your sub-specialty interest will be in General Adult and have completed your specialist training in the UK, have had at least 3 years post CCT consultant experience and hold MRCPsych via examination.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org