We have an exciting requirement for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work for a mental health and wellness centre providing high quality outpatient services to children, adults, couples and families.
Our client, the UAE’s leading mental health clinic, is seeking qualified and experienced Psychiatrists to join their growing organisation in Dubai. They have an exciting far-reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development, and deep community involvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience working post-qualification with CCT or equivalent
- Specific training and experience working with adult mental health; most preferably in private practice and/or community or hospital outpatient settings.
- Western qualification preferred
- Eligible for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license
- Ability to provide client service in Arabic is a plus
- Competitive compensation with unlimited growth potential
- On-going clinical supervision and professional development
- Medical insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Soft landing package with 1-month free accommodation
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Dubai is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. Dubai has attracted world attention through large construction projects and sports events, in particular the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.