"Two roads diverged in a wood and I-
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference" Robert Frost
Sometimes taking the road less traveled can make all the difference. This position and location will reward in so many ways. Living and working here is an incredible way to experience rural Australia, indigenous mental health and develop your sub-specialty interests. Further, your contribution to providing first class clinical care to a disadvantaged population group will make a huge difference to their quality of life.
Your rewards will include
- Exceptional remuneration package.
- Friendly and welcoming community.
- Amazing countryside to explore!
- Uniquely cosmopolitan town - over 50 nationalities represented!
- Full airport services.
- Full shopping facilities.
- Full community amenities.
Professional rewards will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services within a regional and unique context.
- Developing experience in Indigenous Australian Child and Youth mental health - where Indigenous Australian children experience higher rates of hearing impairment, failures to thrive, child abuse and neglect, prematurity and other health issues.
- Make a massive difference to a disadvantaged population group.
- Provide leadership within a multidisciplinary mental health clinical team.
- Work collaboratively with a collegiate and dynamic group of professionals.
Your contribution will make a major difference to the quality of services delivered and the health and well being of a number of vibrant communities in this beautiful part of Australia.
To be considered for this position you will be a Consultant Psychiatrist with an interest in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. You will be adventurous in spirit and enjoy living and working in a regional setting.
Naturally FRANZCPs and NZ or UK/Eire MRCPsych will be highly considered.
For more information about this exciting opportunity and the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists registration and assessment process please contact Alasdair Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org