A fantastic opportunity is now available for a committed Consultant CAMHS Psychiatrist in arguably one of the most beautiful and idyllic areas of coastal Queensland.
Rewards include, but are not limited to:
- A remuneration package of up to AU390,000 per annum (dependent on experience).Relocation and oncall are calculated on top of this.
- Working in an environment where your contribution will be highly regarded.
- Working in a service where there are ample personnel and financial resources that allow you to contribute to the best of your ability.
- A location in one of the most beautiful coastal regions of Australia.
- A collaborative and supportive team.
- A generous professional development allowance.
This amazing region in Queensland is serviced by two major facilities over a reasonably sized geographic areas.
One of these houses an integrated mental health acute inpatient unit.
The unit was redeveloped last year to great acclaim - a supportive, therapeutic, colourful open plan environment in both high and low dependency areas as well as two out-side courtyards.
Care is delivered through multi-disciplinary teams, is patient focused and responsive to the needs of the community. There is a strong emphasis on a collaborative care in a family inclusive manner with a strong focus on relapse prevention.
There are currently 4 Consultant Psychiatrists in the service reporting to a Clinical Director with support of 2-3 Senior Registrars.
The service is looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS to join their collaborative team. Your contribution to the service will be essential to the delivery of first class care to the local population.
You will enjoy teaching to both undergrad and postgrad staff. You will be comfortable, effective and passionate about working in a MDteam that is patient focused. You will assist in developing a service, undertaking quality improvement initiatives and researching according to the needs of the service.
Naturally, FRANZCP will be highly regarded. However Consultant Psychiatrists with MRCPsych or FRCPsych and who have completed their specialist training in either NZ,UK or Ireland (as most comparable countries of training) with at least 2 years consultant level experience in a CAMHS setting are extremely encouraged to express interest.
To find out more about the RANZCP assessment, medical registration and visa process please call Al Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or email@example.com