- Truly sensational part of the world.
- Arguably the most beautiful natural environment on the planet - pristine beaches, magnificent ancient forests and rocks from every geological period.
- Get the work/life balance for you and /or your family you have always dreamed of without compromising on delivering first class care in a first class health service.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your clinical ability as well as having a positive impact within a fantastic group, review service requirements and “execute new models of care”.
- Great opportunity for an overseas trained paediatrician.
- Contemporary, well equipped and well resourced facilities and systems.
- Opportunity to be part of the Tasmanian retrieval service.
This sensational spot is positioned on the beautiful North West Coast of Tasmania. It offers unprecedented lifestyle opportunities for a clinician who appreciates the rewards that present when working and living in regional communities.
Here you can live by the sea but just an hour from the mountains. You can enjoy amazing food, wine and even boutique brewing companies. The weather is fantastic - you can experience all four seasons without the extremities of heat or cold.
Access to the natural environment is second to none. You can surf, cycle, eat arguably the best food and produce in Australia.
Housing is extremely affordable and you can literally buy your dream property with access to beach, river or mountain.
What other benefits are on offer?
- Lucrative salary.
- Relocation allowance and accommodation benefits.
- Genuine consideration for a work/life balance that works for you.
- Conjoint academic appointment.
- Strong institutional commitment to your ongoing professional development.
As Consultant/Specialist Paediatrician you will provide first class care to public patients - ensuring you consult well with other medical disciplines in doing so. You will also have leadership and teaching responsibilities for junior, middle grade and undergrads. Research will also be encouraged.
You will have excellent knowledge of contemporary paediatric care and neonates within an acute and community context. Your ability to work collaboratively with a broad MDT and additional stakeholders will be sound.
For more information about this exciting position please call Al Spinner on +441312405276 or email@example.com or
Message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964 !!