Are you a Consultant Paediatrician looking to work in a close, supportive team?
- Relocation Package including help with housing, education and employment opportunities for family members.
- Single accommodation available for first 12 weeks of employment.
- Tier 2 sponsorship employer - international applicants welcomed!
This District hospital and Mental Health hospital are based in Dumfries and is purpose built to suit the needs of the staff and patients and is one of the only NHS hospitals in the UK to have all single en-suite rooms which has seen an increase in recovery time!
The education centre is one of the centres to be fully kitted out and includes a clinical skills and observation /control room. One of the key achievements and something they do well is the introduction of new models of workforce to make a sustainable future for the community. Recently they have introduced the new SCOTGEM rural medicine programme which has attracted a new talent of medical students to the area, as well as introducing a Clinical Development Fellows programme where they have added an additional 20+ staff giving additional support at lower to middle grades!
- Diagnosis and treatment of the patients referred to you
- The continuing responsibility of the patients in your charge
- To supervise and professionally manage junior staff assigned to you
- To contribute to service planning and delivery of targets
- To manage resources efficiently This post is a real opportunity
- GMC registration on specialist register with licence to practice (or within 6 months of interview)
- Appropriate royal college membership