We require a Consultant in Paediatric Dermatologist for a world-class medical and research centre in Qatar.
The Consultant Paediatric Dermatologist is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating of all patients placed under the role holder's care.
The post-holder will make recommendations, order appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
Further details of the role responsibilities can be provided.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
- MD Degree or equivalent;
- Completion of residency training in Dermatology from an accredited Western Board;
- Subspeciality / Fellowship or equivalent training in Paediatric Dermatology;
- 2+ years' clinical experience post CCT in the relevant field;
- Valid professional license in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area;
- Research or Education experience preferred;
- Experience of working in a large tertiary Womens or Paediatric hospital setting preferred;
Qatar is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and is located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is pressing ahead with ambitious social, economic and infrastructure development plans and will invest tens of billions of pounds in developing its infrastructure over the next 10 years with rapid population growth driving demand for accommodation, medical and education services. The country provides a safe and family-friendly expatriate lifestyle, with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, museums, cultural events, world-class universities and social and sporting clubs and facilities.
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. With this in mind, not only will we assist you throughout the application, interview and offer process, once you have accepted a position we also have a dedicated registrations team who will guide you through the medical licensing and visa process to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible.