- Substantive position.
- Remuneration up to AU$402k plus additional allowances.
- Arguably finest and most spectacular lifestyle location in Australia.
This Maternal Fetal Medicine service is intent on providing world class care MFM care to women and their babies to a large catchment population on Queensland’s sparkling south eastern coastline - not far from Brisbane.
Working with a highly collaborative and passionate group of MFM consultants/specialists, midwives, sonographers you will deliver care, teach and research for all aspects of high-risk pregnancy services including including:
- Tertiary fetal diagnostic ultrasound.
- Prenatal diagnosis.
- Fetal therapy.
- Complex pregnancy antenatal care.
- Pre-pregnancy counselling and perinatal loss/bereavement care.
You will also:
- Participate and lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Lead in risk management and critical incident monitoring.
- Facilitate clinical pathways and early discharge procedures.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team context ensure service goals are achieved.
- Foster and develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
- Supervise, mentor junior and middle grade medical staff.
- Help in planning and executing educational programs in MFM at under and postgraduate levels medical, nursing etc.
- Take part in or lead research activities in MFM/Obstetrics.
- Hold FRANZCOG or equivalent (specialist training completed in NZ, Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, South Australia).
- Have a collaborative and personable style of working.
- Be prepared to work with your colleagues on the oncall roster
Applicants with a sub-specialty certification/qualification in MFM is highly desirable however applicants who are working towards this qualification or who have substantial clinical experience in the field would be well regarded.
For more information about this hospital, location, job or about working and living in Australia generally please don’t hesitate to contact Alasdair on +441312405276 ; email@example.com or WhatsApp me: https://wa.me/447502244964