- A package of up to AU$452k plus other benefits (depending on your level of experience).
- Experience regional Australia and form rich bonds with a town community with population of over 30k.
- Fantastic job scope and opportunity to genuinely advance healthcare standards in the region.
The Goldfields in Western Australia is a diverse and fascinating region. It’s natural environment ranges from the sprawling deserts in the North and East to the beautiful pristine white beaches and emerald seas in the South. Industries include mining, agriculture, aquaculture and tourism. The Census in 2016 indicated a population of 54,821 with a higher rate of mental health presentation then the state average.
Other benefits include:
- Gaining a greater insight into rural health and rural health service provision
- Developing an Increased resourcefulness and innovation in practice to add to your existing skill set.
- Developing a broad range of skills and knowledge in a unique clinical environment .
- Form rich and strong bonds to your community and clients.
- Make a genuine difference to people’s lives
- Feel appreciated and respected by the community in which you work.
- Develop your skills in a variety of practice settings.
Your responsibilities will be spread across clinical leadership and administrative leadership. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and ability in contemporary obstetrics and gynaelogical care.
- Be a Consultant/Staff Specialist Obs & Gyn with FRANZCP or equivalent (meaning training completed in either NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada)
- Be collaborative and able to form positive relationships with all levels and stakeholders.
- Have first class communication skills.
- A high level ability to work independently.
- A desire for a challenge and to push your own boundaries.
For more information please call Alasdair +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com